All seeds offered on this web site may be purchased by calling our offices at (805) 388-2555 subject to availability at time of purchase.
Please Fax or email a signed copy of the Seed Order Form to our offices via:
Email: email@example.com or Fax: (805) 445-8344
We sell only to commercial growers. This web site is for information purposes only; photographs and descriptions are intended as a guide only not as any guarantee or warranty. Results may differ depending on growing region, seasons and growing conditions. Before ordering seeds please read the “Terms and Conditions of Sales, Shipment and Payments” below. Seed orders are purchased via a fax or emailed order form using our Seed Order Form (PDF).
Terms and Conditions of Sales, Shipment and Payments
- All prices quoted are ExWorks Camarillo, California USA, unless otherwise stated.
- Price changes are subject to change without prior notice.
- Payment terms are wire-transfer before shipping, unless otherwise arranged prior to shipment.
- Shipments are made at Buyers’ Risk.
- Insurance on shipments is arranged strictly on request of Buyer only and no responsibility is accepted for delay or loss in transit.
- Postage, documentation and shipping fees charged at cost.
- Packing and documents are charged at cost but not reimbursed in the event of return, unless otherwise stated.
- All payments are required in U.S. Dollars.
- Seed can not be returned without prior consent and will be subject to a 15% restocking charge if returned 30 days from shipment. Seed must be in original unopened containers. No seed can be returned after 30 days from date of shipment. Refunds will be made on seed only. No refunds will be made on special order items, documentation fees, or shipping costs.
- We are not to be held responsible for bad weather, growing conditions, transport delay or loss, or crop failures under any circumstances.&
Warranty & Limitation of Liability Notice to Buyer and Final Users
CORONA SEEDS INC., and it suppliers warrant that the seed will be at the time of delivery to common carrier for shipment to buyer or delivery at our warehouse, as described by us on our container labels, within recognized industry tolerances. Since crops are subject to many conditions beyond Seller’s control, all seeds are sold As Is (Tel Quel) and no other warranty is given, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Remedy, whether under this warranty or otherwise, is exclusively limited to replacement or the amount of the purchase price of the seed, regardless of any cause whatsoever or loss or the nature or extent thereof.
By acceptance of our seeds, PURCHASER AND ALL SUBSEQUENT TRANSFEREES AGREE THAT ANY LIABILITY OF CORONA SEEDS, INC OR ITS SUPPLIERS., OF WHATEVER NATURE OR THEORY, SHALL BE EXCLUSIVELY LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF THE SEED OR THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. Buyer agrees to accept the risks of farming and that the limitations on consequential losses do not fail for want of essential purpose. CORONA SEEDS INC. must receive notice of claim by certified mail within a reasonable Period (not to exceed 30 days) after discovery. In the event of resale or transfer of the seed by the purchaser, CORONA SEEDS INC. , does not adopt, ratify, or accept liability for any warranty, express or implied, given by the PURCHASER insofar as CORONA SEEDS INC., is concerned or responsible, any such resale by PURCHASER is on an as is (Tel Quel) basis. PURCHASER agrees that for any legal action taken, venue will be within the County of Ventura, State of California, the United States of America. In any action under the contract of sale the law of the State of California shall control. This Notice and Warranty Cannot be Changed Orally.
DISEASES: Some diseases are seed-borne. Unless otherwise stated in writing, this seed has not been tested for freedom from seed borne disease and the SELLER disclaims any liability relating to such diseases. Testing can be done prior to planting at buyer’s expense.
Seeds offered are subject to availability and prior sale.